Astro Dharma: Key parts of your astrology chart for relationships
In this video, Dharma Teacher Catherine Pawasarat Sensei shares some Astro Dharma (dharma and astrology) tips for relationships. How can you use astrology to aid in your practice of Dharma and awakening? What are your styles of relating with your partner(s)? By becoming aware of key elements or patterns you can have more freedom and understanding in your relationships.
Catherine explains the key elements in your natal astrology chart that will give you clues on what you value and how you function in relationship. Watch the video to hear more about the following important aspects:
- The Moon – How we feel nurtured, our feelings, our body.
- Venus – what we value, what we find important and attractive.
- Mars – Our image of masculine energy.
- Seventh House – What we tend to ‘outsource’ or rely on from our partners to fulfill for us.
- Mercury and the Third House- communication styles
Watch the video:
If you do not have an astrology chart, you can get a free chart reading on www.Astro.com. You will need your birth day, time and place.
Take an Astrology Course
If you’d like to learn more astrology we recommend studying online or in person:
- Take Catherine Sensei’s online course: Intro to AstroDharma
- Do a retreat or course with Catherine Sensei – see current AstroDharma courses