- This event has passed.
Calgary Teachings: Conscious Love
May 12, 2017 - May 14, 2017
Join Dharma Teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat in Calgary, May 12-14 for a weekend of teachings on how to love fully, fearlessly and with compassion.
Conscious Love: Tools for Growth Filled Relationships
Relationships are essential to living a meaningful and rewarding life, and yet also the source of some of our greatest difficulties. Why is it that we are often most emotionally triggered by those we are closest to? What can we do to increase growth and connection in our relationships?
Join us for a weekend of teachings with Dharma Teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat as we explore conscious love. Whether interacting with your partner, friends or family, you will learn tools for loving fully, fearlessly and with compassion in your heart.
- Discover how to practice mindfulness and compassion in the midst of interpersonal conflict and emotional challenges
- Learn how to deepen awareness of yourself and your tendencies through the relationships in your life
- Gain tools for more honest and constructive communication
- Learn how to leverage the relationships in your life for the greatest growth of all involved
- Friday May 12th: 7pm-8:30pm
- Saturday May 13th : 10am-12pm
- Sunday May 14th: 10am-12pm
These classes are held at the Institute of Human Potential in Inglewood, Calgary.
For full details & registration, Please visit Dharma Hub Calgary: Conscious Love.
Three Part Series in Calgary, 2017
Conscious Love is the second part of a three part series in Calgary, 2017:
- Conscious Livelihood: Inspired living from the inside out
- Conscious Love: Tools to love fully and fearlessly (May 12-14)
- Conscious Community: Collaborate & connect with others (July 15-16)
Sign up to the PlanetDharma email list to stay informed.